Monday, February 15, 2010

NEWBIE!!

hhmm.. well.. i must say, this thing has been put on hold for so long!! it's about time i speak up!!\

i REALLY REALLY want to be a Flight Attendant.. to care.. to travel.. to learn.. to share.. I DO!!
i have been putting this on hold for the longest time!! and i must say, ignoring a childhood dream could really bum you out!

but not anymore.. i'm gonna have the strength to try and fullfill my dream!! heads up to the FA community... I WANNA KNOW YOU!! ;)) and i hope you wanna know me too.. coz really.. i have no idea where to begin.. and right now, i really need all the help i can get..
so... hope to chat with you soon!! mwah!! ;)

4 comments:

  1. I wana know you too! :P hehehe I also created a blog so we can help eachother. I sooo know how you feel. last December pa din ako resltess.. and it also took me a long time to pursue this. Are you going to the Qatar OD? :)

    sarah of http://sarahmanila.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. on the 27th diba? i want to.. but i will still see kung pwede ako... i want to fulfill my dream! kaya inaayos ko na lahat sa buhay ko. haha! :) thanks sis!!

    ReplyDelete